The beautiful Emerald Coast awaits your arrival! Below are some helpful hints provided to assist you in preparing for your beach vacation. These general guidelines are meant to point you in the right direction, if you have any specific questions feel free to give us call, we'd love to help.
- Our properties come stocked with the linens needed to accommodate all provided beds, kitchens, and bathrooms. We do not provide a daily linen service but a mid-week clean can be requested for an additional fee.
- We have your bathroom towels covered but don't forget to pack your beach towels! If you don't have any, don't worry there are plenty of beach stores in our area.
- You may not want to think about it, but just in case - our properties do come with access to laundry facilities. Don't forget to pack the detergent. No need to bring an iron or ironing board, those will be in your property.
- When you arrive you'll be glad to find a starter supply of toiletries. This includes toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, trash bags, and paper towels. Keep in mind this is just to get you started. If you run out it’s up to you to replenish your supply.
- Nothing beats cooking some fresh seafood or planning a family meal while on vacation. Our properties feature kitchens that are stocked with appliances and utensils. Serious cooks may want to pack their specialty items, we only provide the basics.
- If you notice a grill at your property, feel free to use it! If the gas runs out or your need charcoal, it’s up to you to provide the supplies.
- You’re going to want to look good on your vacation. If you think you’ll need a hair dryer or other specialty equipment, make sure you bring it with you.
- While you are here we want to make sure your stay is as pleasurable as possible, please be sure to report any issues with the property upon your arrival for assitance.
- Small children and babies need to eat and sleep too, do not forget to plan ahead for high chairs and cribs. There are local equipment rental companies that provide all the children's items you will need.
- All your important property information and details have been provided to your via e-mail, please be sure to bring it along for continued reference throughout your stay.
- Internet service is provided in select properties. Ocean Reef does not control access of the internet and interruption of service may be possible.
- We know you can’t wait to get here, so we’ve provided turn by turn directions in your confirmation. Be sure to bring these directions with you, it’s not uncommon for GPS or other map services to be a little off in our area. Our provided directions are meant to make things easier but ultimately it’s up to you to find the property.
- Wondering what to pack for your Destin vacation? View our suggested packing list.