Maybe you’ve heard of Scenic Highway 30A? It’s a 28.5 mile beach road that hugs the Gulf of Mexico in Northwest Florida. It intrigues many as it is the main thoroughfare through a collection of charming communities, all focused on their own individual interpretation of the good life along the coast. The popularity of this pristine beach destination has rapidly increased and many visitors are now experiencing this special paradise for the first time. Whether you’re among the 30A newbies, a frequent traveler, or a seasoned local, our concise guide for Things to do on 30A will certainly help maximize your fun in the sun.
1. Take a hike amongst the dunes at Topsail State Park.
2. Try the spicy gumbo at Stinky’s Fish Camp.
3. Cast a line and catch a tan by Oyster Lake.
4. Gallup through pine forest at Arrnett’s Gulfside Trail Rides.
5. Play through at Santa Rosa Beach Golf Club.
6. Collect art by the beach with the Artist at Gulf Place.
7. Try the nachos at Perfect Pig- they are perfect!
8. Enjoy live music and bottomless brunch at Highlands House.
9. Pedal faster at Big Daddy’s Bikes.
10. Go all organic at For the Health of It.
11. Scoop up at Blue Mountain Beach Creamery.
12. Grab a slice and pull up a couch at The Pickle Factory.
13. Take an artistic escapade to Andy Saczynski’s Gallery.
14. Stock up on provision at the Grayton General Store.
15. Bring cash and your dancing shoes to The Red Bar.
16. Celebrate with epic cocktails or a local brew at Craft Bar.
17. Paddle board the coastal dunes in Western Lake.
18. Pick up some produce at WaterColor’s Farmers Market.
19. Catch a sunset and the ring the bell at Bud & Alleys.
20. Spin some vinyl at Central Square Records.
21. LOL at Awkward Oxen Improv Hour at The REP Theatre.
22. Lasso a 30A Tuna Salad Sandwich from Cowgirl Kitchen.
23. Dine on 2 for 1 Entrees at Café 30A.
24. Hook up at the Hub for grub.
25. Perk up with a latte at Fonville Press.
26. Cool off with an ice cold Coke or buy a house at the Ocean Reef office.
27. Send a postcard home from the Rosemary Beach Post Office.
28. Toss a bocce ball or three on the green at Rosemary.
29. Work out and stretch in style at Otium 30A.
30. Beach it!
This list of Things to do on 30A could go on forever - the above are just a few of our personal favorites. Reserve a 30A Vacation Rental now, check a few of these off when you get here, and create your own personal list of your favorites.